Sunday, December 20, 2009

Treating Hpv After HPV Is Treated In A Female, Since There Is No Male Treatment, Can The Partners Swap It Back And Fourth?

After HPV is treated in a female, since there is no male treatment, can the partners swap it back and fourth? - treating hpv

I've tried, and I'm still with the person who gave my husband. We have been married for 6 months and found that there is no treatment for men. We do not want to stay permanently discontinued and do not want to go through a new treatment. I have many answers in the line that says a lot of different things. One of them said that I am sure of this kind, because it is dormant in my system, others say that I go back and fourth forever. That's my husband, we talk about! Haha, I can easily get rid of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment